That’s a big squeaky duck.
i’m not prepared for adulthood
- what are taxes and how do you “do” them
- what is balancing a checkbook like do you just walk around with a checkbook on your head like in a posh finishing school to improve posture
- what if you just decided not to “do” your taxes because they sound scary
- does the government let you turn them in late for a slightly lesser grade
- because i’ll take a B i don’t mind
- i think i could be a neurologist if someone gave me a helpful and detailed diagram
- how on earth do people make the decision to have children i mean good lord they are tiny human beings
- what does APR stand for, how do you finances
- what is the deal with credit
- what are the basic supplies I need in my kitchen
- and every other room
- does flour go bad
- what qualifies as sexually active, should I have had a pap smear by now
- what is pap
- where do they smear it
"I have no idea what you mean. There was a glee club at Greendale, and their bus was driving on a rainy night, and a downed power line was hanging across the road, and the bus drove through it, and it sliced through the bus and decapitated everyone, row by row, so that the people in the back had to watch all their friends get decapitated, then they got decapitated, and then the bus drove into a pool of lava. And I guess the crazy thing is, the electricity from the power line somehow kept their nervous systems “alive,” so they could feel the lava. They didn’t escape the pain of the lava just because they didn’t have heads. They felt the lava. It was terrible but it was not metaphorical in any way. I would never be that petty and envious of another show’s popularity."
He was pulling it out so he could sleep next to it <33
My biggest regret ever is not holding your hand tighter. If I had done that, you wouldn’t be gone by now. I’m sorry I couldn’t save you. My heart still breaks when your voice echoes in my mind: “Save me, Barry!”. That was the last thing you said to me. I’ve always loved you, even when you called me a pervert.