- Naya: What is that?
- Amber: Are you serious!??
- Naya: What is that? I don't even know what that means.
- Amber: You should out of all people know what that means.
- Naya: Oh, now I just got it. That's terrible.
- Naya: I looked at it and I thought it said "Hikey"
- Amber: It said "Hickey"
- Naya: And she said, "you of all people..."
I want to know exactly what lengths she’s willing to go, in song, for Breadstix.
And I want her to sing it to the Breadstix staff and belt out explicit suggestive promises to the waiters (and waitresses now) if they give her what she needs.
Wheelbarrow is a must.
I love Santana Lopez.
“And the original song that Santana sings is one of my favorites. It’s so funny. I can’t tell you what, but watch out for Santana. It’s like ridiculously good, but in a weird way.”
-Harry Shum Jr teases
Second…OMG SANTANA SONG AND IT’S HILARIOUS
Third…omg what the fuck is going on and why am I so nervous and excited